All we ask is that before we arrive, please remove
breakables and small items from tables and other small furniture that
will be moved by us, as well as all small items such as boxes,
magazines, shoes, etc, from the areas to be cleaned. Also, arrange for
pets and children to be away from the area where we are going to be
cleaning, if possible!
After your carpet is cleaned …
1. Be careful walking from carpet to hard surfaces. Floors can be slippery.
2. Keep pets and children off of carpet for at least 1 hours, if possible!
3. Remove protective blocks and tabs 24 hours after carpet is cleaned, if you want.
4. Do not vacuum carpet the next day, if there is any moisture at all in the carpet, it would not be good for your vacuum cleaner
When it comes to maintaining your carpet, one of the most critical areas of focus is the traffic areas. If ground in soil is not removed on a regular basis, the traffic areas will begin to wear excessively. The dirt is extremely abrasive against the fibers of the carpet as you walk back and forth on it. The second area of focus of course is spot removal. You must react to "danger" spots immediately. Red wine, red beverages, urine, blood, etc., can cause a permanent stain if not treated immediately.
Listed below are the steps that you must take to properly maintain your floors.
Deep cleaning and selecting a carpet cleaning professional
If you find that no matter how much you vacuum, your carpet still does not look like it used to, it may be time for a deep cleaning, While there are do it your self cleaning methods on the market, hiring a professional is the safest and easiest option.
To keep your carpet at peak performance, CRI ( Carpet & Rug Institute) recommends professionally deep cleaning your carpet every 12-18 months.
When looking for a professional, take these precautions:
Be careful of any company that contacts you by phone or that advertises a cleaning price by the room like $10.00 per room. Ask Good questions
Don't be afraid to ask questions! here are a few to keep in mind:
- How long have you been in business? the answer can speak volumes about a companies reputation and experience.
- What formal training is required for the technicians ? A reputable company should require the employees to receive training
- Do you use industry approved cleaning solutions and equipment? have the products been tested and certified so they will not damage a carpet.
- Whenever possible get a in home estimate for a accurate appraisal of the carpets and their condition, and what cleaning method is best suited for your home.
- Never go strictly by television advertisement or newspaper inserts or jump on the lowest price.
- Perhaps get a written agreement before work is done.
- Always know that you should stay off cleaned areas until dry, never place or slide furniture back onto carpet, if you do this to early rust and furniture stains from paint or dye could mar the carpet permanently., rust is easy to get out, but dye can be a problem.
If you have a carpet that needs to be dried in a hurry, we can start drying while we are cleaning, and in some cases we can leave a turbo dryer with you, and arrange for pick up the next day
Auto interior cleaning,
when is the last time you professionally cleaned your vehicle? don't wait any longer, let's get it booked today, you will be glad you.
Commercial cleaning from small offices to 20.000 sq ft, At the present time we do all the universities in the Okanagan, each has it's own challenges, but we have been doing them for 18 years, give us a call today and let us view your carpet and upholstery cleaning needs.
We protect your walls from our hoses, just one more thing to assure you we care.
the CFX is the same overall size as a standard 12 gallon portable
extractor, it has an extra large 27 gallon clean water holding tank.
This is made possible due to the super compact design of the motor
housing and small recovery tank with an automatic empty pump out system.
The CFX can clean non-stop for more than twice as long as a standard 12
Coquitlam Carpet Upholstery + Tile & Grout
Marble and Granite counter cleaning / Vapour Steam Cleaning
carpet cleaning Reviews, upholstery cleaning auto cleaning,auto interior cleaning, rug cleaning, chair cleaning, couch cleaning, shampooing carpets, fabric cleaning, port coquitlam carpet cleaning, coquitlam carpet cleaning, residential carpet cleaning, commercial carpet cleaning, coquitlam, port coquitlam, port moody, haney, maple ridge carpet cleaning, and pitt meadows.| Hi rise Portable cleaning | | Tile & grout Cleaning, Light Pressure Washing